Here is the list 6 practical uses of room dividerA room divider is a screen that divides a room into two parts. It has small wheels attached to it and can be moved from one place to another. From space dividing and traditional dressing screen to redirecting foot traffic, a room divider has multiple uses. This article highlights some practical uses of a room divider.
Divides a Space
- This is the most common use of a room divider. It can be used in a large room, a loft, or a commercial space. The long 5 to 8-panel screen of the room divider can make any space practical and usable. In addition, a room divider can be used to create a sense of personal space in a shared bedroom, small room, or dorm.
Adds Color to a Plain Room
- A room divider is an inexpensive way to add décor to an otherwise plain room. A 6 to 7 feet tall room divider with 3 panels can introduce a large color palate in a dull-looking room. The sight and sound-dampening room divider can make any space attractive and functional. In spaces where walls are unadorned and long and in need of paint, a room divider can hide all the mess behind its wide and sturdy panels.
Room dividers are durable, strong, yet lightweight, and have portable folding screens. They can be easily moved from one place to another. They can be used to hide an unmade bed, a messy desk, or a dining area. A room divider saves the day when friends or family drop by unannounced.
Inexpensive Alternative Wall
- In a large space that lacks walls or cubicles to create a separate working space, a room divider can be added to create more workspace and privacy. This is a creative way to save the cost of building a wall.
A tall whiteboard divider with multiple panels is perfect for use in shared workspaces. In today’s open office and education environments, a room divider creates a working space while promoting safe social distancing and minimizing distractions.
Diverts Foot Traffic
- Another practical use of a room divider is that it directs foot traffic towards or away from a particular area. It can be conveniently used in a home business or institutional setting. Furthermore, a room divider can be used to create a foyer.
In places where foot traffic comes through the door to a living space or workspace, a room divider can be used to prevent disruptions in the comfort or focus of the employees. It can be strategically placed to create a temporary or semi-permanent foyer.
Acts as a Portable Dressing Screen
- In a shared living space, a tall and wide room divider can be conveniently used as a dressing screen. In addition, it can be used to create a cozy living space. Put a small dinette table and chairs in front of your room divider and create a cozy living space instantly.
Moveable Window Shade
- Another noteworthy use of a room divider is that it can act as a moveable window shade. In areas with a large window, a room divider provides an inexpensive way to allow light from the window to brighten the room while providing privacy.
Increase the privacy and functionality of your living space by installing acoustic or whiteboard room dividers. If you want to purchase the perfect room divider for all your needs, contact New York Blackboard at 973-926-1600. We have all the options you want, ranging from varieties in sizes, colors, and designs. Browse through our list to get high-quality products at reasonable prices.