Mondrian | Wrapped Fabric Radius Corner
Share this Product
An iconic design of the De Stijl art movement, the "Mondrian" pattern was first painted in 1920 by Piet Mondrian.
This iteration of the Mondrian pattern uses Blue, Red, Yellow and Black to create a truly interesting layout.
Bring the classic look of the Mondrian to your home today.
The Signature Series features exciting designs from artist collaborations all across the United States.
An excellent quality bulletin board for posting those important messages.
- Seamless Edges & Rounded Corners
- 100% Post-Consumer recycled Polyester
- Superb Tackable and Acoustic Properties
- Fast and easy installation
- Product made in New Jersey
- Call 800-652-6273 for custom sizes and configurations