Here is a detailed analysis of the benefits and drawbacks of customized whiteboardsOver the past few decades, whiteboards have become the standard in classrooms and workplaces. While the glowing white surfaces of regular whiteboards make our daily lives easier, custom whiteboards provide a tool for innovation, creativity, and accountability.
Are custom whiteboards a smart investment? Here’s a rundown of the pros and cons of custom whiteboards that’ll help make the purchasing decision easier for you.
Pros Of Custom Whiteboards
- Read on to find out how custom whiteboards prove to be the right choice for your business, organization, or classroom.
Promote Your Brand Identity
- Custom whiteboards can be designed by adding a company logo on the dry-erase board. This helps develop and strengthens the brand identity, especially during meetings and presentations. Furthermore, a custom whiteboard that has a custom logo and graphics printed on it creates a more professional appearance and a strong impression on the clients.
Custom whiteboards are a great tool for branding and marketing. The pictures taken during presentations often go on social media. This helps draw clients’ attention toward your brand or business.
Custom Formatting and Checklists
- Custom whiteboards with specific formats and checklists printed on them assist in recording day-to-day to-do lists on the whiteboard. In addition, a checklist or grid creates a sense of organization and accountability among the users. Custom whiteboards with printed checklists make the whiteboard much more user-friendly.
- Whiteboards can be customized to meet the specific needs of classrooms, offices, or homes. This helps increase efficiency. For instance, if a meeting always follows the same agenda, a custom-printed whiteboard is a perfect tool for saving time. Moreover, it enables employees to make better use of their time and stay on task.
Custom Printed Whiteboard Markers
- Custom whiteboards with custom-printed dry-erase markers can give your organization a competitive edge. It’s all about the details and having your company’s logo printed on the whiteboard marker serves the purpose. Most businesses focus on custom-printed pens and pencils, custom whiteboard markers are an overlooked but worthwhile investment.
Cons Of Custom Whiteboards
- Although the advantages of custom whiteboards far outweigh the disadvantages, there are a few disadvantages that you may want to consider.
- Since customization involves several details that are handled by graphic designers, custom whiteboards are comparatively expensive. The price of a custom-printed whiteboard maybe twice or thrice as much as the regular whiteboard.
However, the price is determined by the design and the customization options you select. For instance, a full-color custom-printed magnetic dry-erase board costs more than a non-custom magnetic dry-erase board of the same size.
- Although a custom whiteboard helps employees save time, once your custom design is printed it becomes permanent. The design cannot be removed or changed. In case you decide to change your logo, you will have to invest in a new whiteboard. Therefore, if your business is new, it is advisable not to invest in a custom-printed whiteboard. Hold off on the decision of purchasing a custom whiteboard until you figure out what works best for your company.
With all the benefits of professional appearance and standardization of custom whiteboards, the few disadvantages are easier to overlook. Moreover, proper planning before purchasing a custom whiteboard can help you save money and time.
Strengthen your brand identity by purchasing a custom whiteboard today. If you are looking for custom whiteboards, chalkboards, and bulletin boards, contact New York Blackboard today. We have been selling handcrafted blackboards since 1944. We are located in New Jersey.